Best Job Oriented HR Training Institute
HR Training | HR Courses | HR Certification | Payroll Training | Recruitment Training | Generalist
Training | HR Analytics | HR Operations
Call us on 7204451306
Advanced HR course
- What are contributions of HR from business perspective?
- Process for evaluation of costing of one’s job.
- On what basis a new position is created.
- How to design SOP.
- Methods for controlling attrition rate.
- What is employee budgeting and man power planning? ‘.
- What is Employee Engagement?
- Why Policies, steps to frame policy HR?
Learning and Development
- On what basis training is provided?
- To whom training is being provided?
- Training Need Analysis
- Training Module Design.
- Preparation of Training Calendar
- Training Feedback analysis.
- Training Budgeting.
- ROI on Training
- End-to-End Recruitment process & Head Hunting. •
- Hands on Experience on Job Portals i.e., Naukri /Monster with Sourcing Methodologies,
- Boolean Search, Industry Mapping
- Screening, Short-listing of resume.
- Interview Skills & How to conduct Interview
HR & Legal Compliance
- Joining Formalities and Relieving Procedure
- ER Management
- Exit Interviews
- Attrition Issues
- Effective Retention Policies
- LWF Slab Rate
- PT Slab Rate
- Income Tax Slab Rate
- Tax Exemptions of various allowances.
- Tax Deduction under chapter VI-A • (80C, 80D, 80E, 80G, etc.)
- Rebate U/S 87A • Education Cess
- Routine Tax Planning (Investment Declaration Form)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16)
- The Pay Structure
- Basic, HRA, DA, Conveyance, Medical allowance, LTA, Lunch Allowance etc.
- Salary Break up and Designing CTC.
- Calculation of Gross , Net Salary & CTC
- Calculation of Overtime & Leave Encashment.
- Discussion on Compensation and Benefits.
- Attendance & Leave Management (CL, EL, SL, and ML)
- Preparation of Salary Sheet, Pay Slip, Full n Final Settlement.
- Live Payroll Software Training (New Topic Added)
Statutory and Legal Compliance
- EPF & MP Act, 1952
- ESI Act, -1948
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Key aspect /phases of PMS
- How to set target?
- How to prepare competency mapping.
- How to design a PMS system?
- PMS Audit, what is the need for PMS audit.
- Reward & Recognition System.
- KRA & KPI
Particulars DHR ( DIPLOMA IN HR ) - 40 HRS - 20000 CPHR ( CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN HR ) - 50 HRS - 25000 CSPHR ( CERTIFIED SENIOR PROFESSIONAL IN HR )- 60 HRS - 30000 Suitable for Freshers 0-2 yrs exp 2-10 yrs exp Level Beginner Intermediate Advanced Balanced Score Card Yes Yes Yes Employee Engagement Activities Yes Yes Yes Employee Joining Formalities Yes Yes Yes Employee Off Boarding Process Yes Yes Yes Employee On Boarding Process Yes Yes Yes Employee Relations Yes Yes Yes Exit Process & Formalities Yes Yes Yes HR Audit Yes Yes Yes HR Operations Yes Yes Yes HR Policies Yes Yes Yes HRIS / HRMS Management Yes Yes Yes Induction & Orientation Process Yes Yes Yes Leave Management System Yes Yes Yes Performance Appraisals Yes Yes Yes Recruitment & Selection Process Yes Yes Yes Reward & Recognition Yes Yes Yes Strategic HR Yes Yes Yes SWOT Analysis Yes Yes Yes Training & Development Yes Yes Yes Manpower Planning Yes Yes Yes Attrition & Retention Management Yes Yes Yes Job Portal Training Yes Yes Yes Mediclaim Process & Settlement Yes Yes Yes Disciplinary Action Yes Yes Yes Competency Mapping Yes Yes Yes Employee Life Cycle Management (ELCM) Yes Yes Yes HR Shared Services (HRSS) Yes Yes Yes HR Business Partner (HRBP) Yes Yes Yes HR Analytics Yes Yes Yes Learning and Development Yes Yes Yes Resume preparation Yes Yes Yes Mock Interviews Yes Yes Yes LinkedIn Profile Yes Yes Yes Labour Laws No Yes Yes Labour Welfare Fund No Yes Yes Industrial Relations (IR) No Yes Yes Gratuity Act No Yes Yes Statutory Compliances No Yes Yes ESI No Yes Yes EPF No Yes Yes PT No Yes Yes Superannuation No Yes Yes E-mail Drafting & E-mail Etiquette No Yes Yes Full & Final Settlement No No Yes Income Tax No No Yes Payroll Management & Administration No No Yes Compensation & Benefits No No Yes Payroll Software No No Yes Advanced Excel No No Yes Powerpoint No No Yes
What you learn?
The only HR training program where you get in-depth knowledge of all 8 modules of HR training with practical hands-on exposure.
- Recruitment 80%
- HR Business Partner 75%
- Payroll 95%
- Learning and Development 85%
Trash the crapFind out how HR course will propel your career
Over 1000+ professionals trainedHere is what they have to says about us
People say that the job of an HR Executive is very tough as the person has to take on multiple roles. Thanks to Bizsmart, I did not feel that I cannot take on multiple roles. The trainers made me a superstar and I can deal with any HR issue right now as the trainers have shared extensive knowledge with me
Bizsmart made me a better HR professional in just a few weeks. I am proudly working as an HR Manager now and have a team under me. I am really thankful to them for their constant support before and after the completion of the course