- What are contributions of HR from business perspective?
- Process for evaluation of costing of one’s job.
- On what basis a new position is created.
- How to design SOP.
- Methods for controlling attrition rate.
- What is employee budgeting and man power planning? ‘.
- What is Employee Engagement?
- Why Policies, steps to frame policy HR?
Learning and Development
- On what basis training is provided?
- To whom training is being provided?
- Training Need Analysis
- Training Module Design.
- Preparation of Training Calendar
- Training Feedback analysis.
- Training Budgeting.
- ROI on Training
- End-to-End Recruitment process & Head Hunting. •
- Hands on Experience on Job Portals i.e., Naukri /Monster with Sourcing Methodologies,
- Boolean Search, Industry Mapping
- Screening, Short-listing of resume.
- Interview Skills & How to conduct Interview
HR & Legal Compliance
- Joining Formalities and Relieving Procedure
- ER Management
- Exit Interviews
- Attrition Issues
- Effective Retention Policies
- LWF Slab Rate
- PT Slab Rate
- Income Tax Slab Rate
- Tax Exemptions of various allowances.
- Tax Deduction under chapter VI-A • (80C, 80D, 80E, 80G, etc.)
- Rebate U/S 87A • Education Cess
- Routine Tax Planning (Investment Declaration Form)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16)
- The Pay Structure
- Basic, HRA, DA, Conveyance, Medical allowance, LTA, Lunch Allowance etc.
- Salary Break up and Designing CTC.
- Calculation of Gross , Net Salary & CTC
- Calculation of Overtime & Leave Encashment.
- Discussion on Compensation and Benefits.
- Attendance & Leave Management (CL, EL, SL, and ML)
- Preparation of Salary Sheet, Pay Slip, Full n Final Settlement.
- Live Payroll Software Training (New Topic Added)
Statutory and Legal Compliance
- EPF & MP Act, 1952
- ESI Act, -1948
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Key aspect /phases of PMS
- How to set target?
- How to prepare competency mapping.
- How to design a PMS system?
- PMS Audit, what is the need for PMS audit.
- Reward & Recognition System.
- KRA & KPI
Are you a Graduate or a Post Graduate looking for a Professional Job or planning to shift your career to HR?
Become a Certified Professional in HR
On the Job Training
Real Time Scenarios
Best Job Oriented HR Training Institute in Bangalore
HR Training in Bangalore | HR Training Courses | HR Courses in Bangalore | HR Certification | Payroll Training | Payroll Courses |HR Generalist Training