Are you a Graduate or a Post Graduate looking for a Professional Job or planning to shift your career to HR?
Become a Certified Professional in HR
On the Job Training
Real Time Scenarios
This HR Program will DEFINITELY change your Career and Life.
Bizsmart offers Job Oriented HR Certification Courses to the HR community. The HR Certification is perfect if you are a Fresher or aspiring entrant in the HR profession, or if you are wishing to gain a better perspective on the wide ranging activities of an HR Professional.
Best Job Oriented Global HR Training Institute in Bangalore
HR Training in Bangalore | HR Training Courses | HR Courses in Bangalore | HR Certification | Payroll Training | Payroll Courses |HR Generalist Training
Our Students are working in
“I dreamed of making a career in HR but I didnt want to get into a core recruitment job role. This is where Bizsmart helped me. The training made me a multitasker by teaching me all aspects of HR from payroll to compliances. This training helped me make my dream of working as a HR professional come true.”
“People say that the job of an HR Executive is very tough as the person has to take on multiple roles. Thanks to Bizsmart, I did not feel that I cannot take on multiple roles. The trainers made me a superstar and I can deal with any HR issue right now as the trainers have shared extensive knowledge with me.“
What you learn?
The only HR training course where you get in-depth knowledge of all 8 modules of HR training with practical hands-on exposure.
- What are contributions of HR from business perspective?
- Process for evaluation of costing of one’s job.
- On what basis a new position is created.
- How to design SOP.
- Methods for controlling attrition rate.
- What is employee budgeting and man power planning? ‘.
- What is Employee Engagement?
- Why Policies, steps to frame policy HR?
Learning and Development
- On what basis training is provided?
- To whom training is being provided?
- Training Need Analysis
- Training Module Design.
- Preparation of Training Calendar
- Training Feedback analysis.
- Training Budgeting.
- ROI on Training
- End-to-End Recruitment process & Head Hunting. •
- Hands on Experience on Job Portals i.e., Naukri /Monster with Sourcing Methodologies,
- Boolean Search, Industry Mapping
- Screening, Short-listing of resume.
- Interview Skills & How to conduct Interview
HR & Legal Compliance
- Joining Formalities and Relieving Procedure
- ER Management
- Exit Interviews
- Attrition Issues
- Effective Retention Policies
- LWF Slab Rate
- PT Slab Rate
- Income Tax Slab Rate
- Tax Exemptions of various allowances.
- Tax Deduction under chapter VI-A • (80C, 80D, 80E, 80G, etc.)
- Rebate U/S 87A • Education Cess
- Routine Tax Planning (Investment Declaration Form)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16)
- The Pay Structure
- Basic, HRA, DA, Conveyance, Medical allowance, LTA, Lunch Allowance etc.
- Salary Break up and Designing CTC.
- Calculation of Gross , Net Salary & CTC
- Calculation of Overtime & Leave Encashment.
- Discussion on Compensation and Benefits.
- Attendance & Leave Management (CL, EL, SL, and ML)
- Preparation of Salary Sheet, Pay Slip, Full n Final Settlement.
- Live Payroll Software Training (New Topic Added)
Statutory and Legal Compliance
- EPF & MP Act, 1952
- ESI Act, -1948
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Key aspect /phases of PMS
- How to set target?
- How to prepare competency mapping.
- How to design a PMS system?
- PMS Audit, what is the need for PMS audit.
- Reward & Recognition System.
- KRA & KPI