Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Best Job Oriented HR Training Institute
HR Training | HR Courses | HR Certification | Payroll Training | Payroll Courses | Recruitment Training | GeneralistTraining | HR Analytics | HR Operations
Call us on 7204451306
Advanced HR course
for professionals and Job Seekers
What you learn?
The only HR training program where you get in-depth knowledge of all 8 modules of HR training with practical hands-on exposure.
- What are contributions of HR from business perspective?
- Process for evaluation of costing of one’s job.
- On what basis a new position is created.
- How to design SOP.
- Methods for controlling attrition rate.
- What is employee budgeting and man power planning? ‘.
- What is Employee Engagement?
- Why Policies, steps to frame policy HR?
Learning and Development
- On what basis training is provided?
- To whom training is being provided?
- Training Need Analysis
- Training Module Design.
- Preparation of Training Calendar
- Training Feedback analysis.
- Training Budgeting.
- ROI on Training
- End-to-End Recruitment process & Head Hunting. •
- Hands on Experience on Job Portals i.e., Naukri /Monster with Sourcing Methodologies,
- Boolean Search, Industry Mapping
- Screening, Short-listing of resume.
- Interview Skills & How to conduct Interview
HR & Legal Compliance
- Joining Formalities and Relieving Procedure
- ER Management
- Exit Interviews
- Attrition Issues
- Effective Retention Policies
- LWF Slab Rate
- PT Slab Rate
- Income Tax Slab Rate
- Tax Exemptions of various allowances.
- Tax Deduction under chapter VI-A • (80C, 80D, 80E, 80G, etc.)
- Rebate U/S 87A • Education Cess
- Routine Tax Planning (Investment Declaration Form)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16)
- The Pay Structure
- Basic, HRA, DA, Conveyance, Medical allowance, LTA, Lunch Allowance etc.
- Salary Break up and Designing CTC.
- Calculation of Gross , Net Salary & CTC
- Calculation of Overtime & Leave Encashment.
- Discussion on Compensation and Benefits.
- Attendance & Leave Management (CL, EL, SL, and ML)
- Preparation of Salary Sheet, Pay Slip, Full n Final Settlement.
- Live Payroll Software Training (New Topic Added)
Statutory and Legal Compliance
- EPF & MP Act, 1952
- ESI Act, -1948
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Key aspect /phases of PMS
- How to set target?
- How to prepare competency mapping.
- How to design a PMS system?
- PMS Audit, what is the need for PMS audit.
- Reward & Recognition System.
- KRA & KPI
- Recruitment 95%
- HR Business Partner 85%
- Payroll 80%
- Learning and Development 90%
- HR Analytics 85%
- HR Operations 90%
Over 1000+ professionals trainedHere is what they have to say about us
I dreamed of making a career in HR but I didnt want to get into a core recruitment job role. This is where Bizsmart helped me. The training made me a multitasker by teaching me all aspects of HR from payroll to compliances. This training helped me make my dream of working as a HR professional come true
People say that the job of an HR Executive is very tough as the person has to take on multiple roles. Thanks to Bizsmart, I did not feel that I cannot take on multiple roles. The trainers made me a superstar and I can deal with any HR issue right now as the trainers have shared extensive knowledge with me
Bizsmart made me a better HR professional in just a few weeks. I am proudly working as an HR Manager now and have a team under me. I am really thankful to them for their constant support before and after the completion of the course
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.